2008年12月26日星期五

Anyone know the name of this movie?

I think it might me a British horror film. But I think there was this young American actress in it (I thought it was Ali Larter, but I didn't see it listed on her Wikipedia page). There are a group of people that think they are going to be on a reality show or something. They are locked in this room together and only given a small amount of food. Then they are instructed that no one can leave until they start killing each other. When there is only one person left alive the doors open up and they find a duffel bag full of money, they think they're leaving but find that they are in a room with a whole other group of people, all holding on to a duffel bag of money.

Okay I know that's really vauge but I watched this movie a couple years ago on like showtime or something and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the name of it was. Anyone??

i am eagering to find the name out and buy it on www.dvdcollects.com

没有评论: