2009年1月19日星期一

Ghost Whisperer

Ghost Whisperer: Season 1 must watch episodes, episodic series and fillersI'm new to Ghost Whisperer. I've only watched season 1 first 3 episodes so far and as I'm still not convinced by it I would like to discuss some matters with you guys. In fact I only decided to watch its pilot for two main reasons. First I read on Wikipedia that the series was nominated for Outstanding Main Title Design at the Emmy Awards 2006. In fact I'm a heavy fan of opening credits. Some of them are so creative ! Second reason, Jennifer Love Hewitt . I was quite surprised by her acting because so far I had only seen her in I Know What You Did Last Summer and remembered a pretty babe with some acting skills but here she's quite a good actress. Now I better understand why she won the Best Actress on Television's Saturn Award in 2006, 2007 and 2008 !
Enjoy! www.dvdcollects.com

没有评论: